Following on our switch to a new load balancing layer, we found that some clients (notably those using Microsoft Azure, Mono, or old versions of Java) exhibited issues opening a SSL/TLS connection to the API. This was caused by our system lacking supported cipher suites in common with these platforms.

We have updated our load balancing layer to support a wider array of cipher suites, preferring very secure ciphers but falling back to less strong (but still reasonable) ciphers when the most secure options are unavailable.

This change should fix any lingering SSL/TLS issues. If you continue to experience any, please contact support.